A medical ventilator may be defined as any machine designed to mechanically move breatheable air into and out of the lungs, to provide the mechanism of breathing for a patient who is physically unable to breathe, or breathing insufficiently.
Owing to the experience of the industry since years, we are engaged in the trading and supplying of the best quality range of medical equipments like Ventilator. These ventilators are best suitable for the better supply of oxygen to the patients. We do not make compromise in terms of quality of these products and so we test these ventilators on different parameters for best results. Our product range includes Siemens 300 Ventilator, Siemens 300A Ventilator, Siemens 900C Ventilator, Jixi-h-100c Transvent Ventilator, Ltv 1000, PB Lp6 and many more. Our service are all over India like Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Jaipur, Patna. We also provide Ventilator on rental bases. You can contact for repair & service of Ventilator.
Siemens 300 Icu Ventilator
Lung ventilator intended for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients. A refurbished Siemens 300 Servo Ventilator offers a wide range of ventilation modes together with an Automode function for greater treatment possibilities, shorter weaning times and increased patient comfort. The unit can be used in intensive care situations.
- Ventilation modes:
SIMV, VOLUME CONTROL, PRESSURE CONTROL.
PRESSURE SUPPORT, SIMV (PRESSURE CONTROL)+PRESSURE SUPPORT,
VOLUME SUPPORT, CPAP, SIMV(VOLUME CONTROL)+PRESSURE SUPPORT
- Patient range:
Patient unit: W 242 x D 370 x H 240mm
User interface: W 431 x D 150 x H 325mm
- Method of triggering:
Flow and Pressure
Siemens 900C Icu Ventilator
The Siemens 900C is a “Servo” respiratory ventilator available refurbished from Aadi Medicare. The Siemens 900C Respiratory Ventilator is applicable for adult and pediatric use. This unit has built-in electronic PEEP. The unit comes with eight different ventilation modes and can be used in intensive care situations, anesthesia, and transport.
Ventilator MODES: Volume controlled, volume control with sight, pressure controlled, pressure support, synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation (SIMV), SIMV+ pressure support, continous positive airway pressure, manual ventilation.
- Patient range:
- DIMENSIONS: 50cm x 23cm x 32cm
- WEIGHT: 19kg (42lbs) - without accessories.
- WORKING PRESSURE: Up to 120cm H2O.
- Present inspiratory minute volume: .5 - 40 1/min, with sufficient working pressure.
- FLOW PATTERN: constant, accelerating or decelerating.
- RESPIRATORY RATE: 5-120 breaths/min.
- INSPRIATORY TIME: 20-80% of respiratory cycle.
- PAUSE TIME: 0-30% of respiratory cycle.
- PEEP: 0-50cm H2O.
- UPPER LIMIT: 15-120cm H2O
- TRIG SENSITIVITY: -20-0cm H2O (below PEEP)
- SIMV RATE: high rate (4-40 SIMV breaths/min), low rate (.4-4 SIMV breaths/min).
- SIGHT: double tidal volume possible every 100 breaths.
- COMPRESSED VOLUME: 0.075 1(internal).
Puritan Bennett LP10 Ambulance, Home Ventilator
The Puritan Bennett LP10 is a portable volume ventilator manufactured by Nellcor. It having event indicators which monitor patient pressure, breathing effort, power source, and alarms. The LP10 has an additional pressure limit control feature which permits it to be used for pediatric applications.
Its standard features and portability give the LP10 ventilator the flexibility to meet a broad range of pediatric and adult ventilation requirements. The LP10 ventilator has a pressure control cycle for pressure-limited, time-cycled ventilation. Decreased internal resistance reduces breathing effort in SIMV mode. With the LP10 ventilator, expanded alarms provide reliable patient management.
- Mode: assist/control, SIMV or Pressure Cycle
- Tidal Volume: 100-2200 mL
- Inspiratory time: 0.5-5.5 seconds
- Sensitivity: 1-10cm H2O/hPa
- Breath rate: 1-38 BPM
- Pressure limit: Off, 15-50 cm H2O/hPa
- Low Pressure Limit: 2-32 cm H2O/hPa
- High Pressure Limit: 15-90 cm H2O/hPaFlow: 20-100 L/min
Low pressure/Apnea, internal battery, battery charge & breathing effort
External battery, internal battery, battery charge & breathing effort
- Additional indicators:
Alarm silence/Reset, push button for alarm silence/reset, used with Battery Test Button to read operating hours
- Battery Test Button: shows battery charge
- Dimensions: 10"HX15"WX14"D
- Weight: 36 lbs
Operating environment: 5deg.C-40deg.C (41deg.F-104deg.F) 10%-90% RH noncondensing
- Storage environment: -15deg.C-50deg.C, 10%-90% RH noncondensing
- Electrical: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Battery: up to 1 hour of operation under normal load